Each bar contains Coconut Magic's premium organic virgin coconut oil and coconut flower nectar, as well as tahini and cacao to give them that indulgent flavour our customers have come to know and love.
Perfect as a delicious health snack alternative to chocolate that will provide you with a boost of super food energy. Unlike chocolate, these bars will nourish your cells with nothing but nature's finest!
Gluten free, wheat free, dairy and soy free.
Our raw bars are sweetened with Coconut Flower Nectar and contain no added sugar, emulsifiers or preservatives making them and awesome super food raw bar.
These are the perfect on the go snack for school, university, the office or wherever you are headed to and provide you with the boost of energy and mental alertness needed to tackle a busy day. There is no need for refrigeration, making them for travel.
Kids will love the chocolatey taste and you won't feel guilty for "spoiling" them!
They also make the perfect vegan pre or post-workout snack, as they are loaded with energy, essential fatty acids and protein to aid in muscle recovery.
Crumble your favourite bar over raw banana ice cream (or perhaps something a bit naughtier) for the perfect indulgence - both kids and adults will love this .. trust us.
Freeze the bars during summer, then let them sit out for a few minutes before consuming to get the wonderful crunchy texture from the nuts.
If you're sweet tooth is REALLY calling out to you, spread a little coconut nectar onto the bars for the ULTIMATE "chocolate" treat.
You won't believe you're eating something that's so good for you! The rich chocolate flavour and crunchy texture is far too decadent to be healthy, right? WRONG! We select the highest quality ingredients when making our famous cacao raw bars ... have a look for yourself:
- maintain bowel regularity
- provide relief from intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions
- a rich source of several vitamins, minerals and fiber
- contain natural oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, copper and magnesium
- assist in muscle development
- boost energy levels
- reduce heart attack risk & protect artery walls from damage
- lower LDL cholesterol
- high calcium content helps in building strong bones & teeth
- a source of healthy fats that aid in weight loss- lower the rise in blood sugar & insulin that occurs after meals
- support brain function
- alkalise the body
- a rich source of heart-protective mono saturated fats
- contain copper for antioxidant defenses, energy production, bones and blood vessels
- a source of calcium & magnesium for strong bones & teeth
- prevent gallstones
- lower risk of weight gain
- contains a unique combination of fatty acids with powerful medicinal properties
- increases energy expenditure, helping to burn more fat
- lauric acid found in coconut can kill bacteria and fungus
- promotes feelings of satiety (perfect for weight management)
- coconut's fatty acids turn into ketones which reduce seizure risk
- can improve cholesterol levels & lower risk of heart disease
- promotes brain health- promotes lustrous and moisturised skin and hair
- high in fibre (for digestive health)
TAHINI (SESAME PASTE):
- rich in minerals such as phosphorus, lecithin, magnesium, potassium and iron
- a good source of Methionine, which aids in liver detoxification.
- one of the best sources of calcium out there
- high in vitamin E and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B15.
- helps to promote healthy cell growth
- prevents anemia
- helps to maintain healthy skin and muscle tone
- has 20% complete protein
- easy for your body to digest because of its high alkaline mineral content, which is great for assisting in weight loss
- high in unsaturated fat (good fat!)
- considered a ‘super-antioxidant’ because it has such a high ORAC score (a measure of antioxidant amounts) - higher than acai berries, spinach or blueberries
- the high antioxidant activity helps protect the heart, prevent cellular damage, and keeps us looking – and feeling – younger (bonus!)
- contains oleic acid, linked to lower cholesterol
- a great source of magnesium, which helps with calcium absorption, metabolism, and protein synthesis
- useful in the prevention of or treatment for congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, and premenstrual syndrome
- contains iron, copper, calcium, potassium, and zinc
This is the ideal replacement to chocolate! However, other than tasting delicious, these cacao raw food bars have nothing in common with those confectionary items you may find in your supermarket aisle. Made from 100% natural organic ingredients, these are truly super foods!
Dates, Pesticide-free Almonds, Cashews, Coconut, Tahini, Cacao, Coconut Oil, Coconut Nectar.