It's summer time! There is nothing better than a colorful salad to bright up your day. Simple, refreshing and rich in vitamins, this recipe will get you energised for the rest of the day.
- Antioxidants : help detoxify the body, fight free radicals and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Folate : essential for a healthy cardiovascular system
- Amino acid : acts as anti-inflammatory
- Inulin : boosts nutrient absorption and stabilizes digestion
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C : strengthens bones and immune system
- 1 pack of fresh asparagus (cooked until softer but still crunchy)
- 1 cup cherry tomatos, cut in half
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cider vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Wash the vegetables well, then shake or pat dry with a tea towel.
- Cut and prepare the vegetables as mentioned.
- Mix all dressing ingredients into a small jar.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
Feel free to add any other vegetables or fruit that may brighter your salad even more. Enjoy!