By Jenni Madison, Coconut Magic
Made with pure ingredients, no synthetic fragrance or chemical additives. So clean you can eat it!
- 1.5 teaspoon raw cacao butter
- 1.5 teaspoon organic beeswax (vegans use organic carnauba or candelilla wax)
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 drops cinnamon essential oil
What to do:
Grate the raw cacao butter and organic wax into a stainless steel Pyrex bowl. Place some boiling water in a second and larger heatproof bowl. Place the first bowl in the bowl of boiling water. Stir the cacao butter and wax until melted. Add the coconut oil and stir until blended thoroughly. Remove the bowl and add the drops of essential oil. Pour into a glass jar or tin. Use plain stickers to make a label.
- Add 5 drops of orange essential oil instead of cinnamon essential oil
- Add 1/2 teaspoon honey for a honey flavoured lip balm
- Add drops of beetroot juice at the end to make a red lipgloss