By Jenni Madison
These easy tasty coconut chia crackers are great to accompany your favourite dips or to enjoy simply by themselves!
serves: 6 | prep time: 5min | cook: 10min
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup organic chia seed meal (grind chia in coffee grinder or blender. Store in jar).
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup hot water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 180C (355F).
- Using a whisk or fork, mix the dry ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Add the coconut oil.
- Add the hot water a little at a time, stirring as you go. Mix well with a spoon, stirring and mashing out any lumps.
- Once the dough forms into a ball, place it on a baking paper-lined tray and roll out. You can use parchment paper under your rolling pin to prevent sticking.
- Keep rolling your dough until it is as thin as you can't without tearing it.
- Slice into squares with a pizza cutter.
- Bake for approximately 20 to 25 min, or until crackers are crispy and brown.