This is super easy to make and comes with some nice variations. It is designed to give you and your family a great dose of coconut energy, in-particular a healthy blast of coconut MCT's.
Great to snack on whilst working. Whether it be physical energy that you need or a little brain power one of these bombs are designed to fuel that space.
For an additional hit you can add a few shots of Magic Bullet coffee to the mix what a treat!
1 cup coconut butter (melted)
1 cup almond meal
1 cup shredded coconut
4 tbs MCT oil
2 tbs coconut nectar (or sweeten to taste)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
* Optional add 1-2 shots of brewed Magic Bullet Coffee
*NB - To melt coconut butter simply sit the jar in boiled water for 5 minutes, during that time it will soften, and then remove the lid and gently stir the butter.
What to do:
1. Set aside 1/4 cup of shredded coconut and mix all other ingredients together in a bowl. This should be easy when your coconut butter is melted.
2. Once well combined make into balls, and roll into the remainder of the shredded coconut until well coated.
3. Refrigerate for a few hours, this will allow the butter will solidify and create a beautiful creamy texture.
4. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.