Recipe created by Clarissa Kocovski The Nourished Chef
This might just be one of the most amazing No Bake Coconut Treats you have ever made and tasted. It is definitely one the whole family will love.
Made very creative using three important and healthy Coconut Magic ingredients, this recipe is both plant based and Keto friendly.
It is also very quick and simple to make :-)
Helpful I know when your list of things to do is a nice and lengthy one and you still want to make sure to have healthy treats available at home...
Give this one a try and enjoy!
› ½ Cup Coconut Magic MCT Oil
› 350g Coconut Magic Coconut Butter
› 2 Tbsp Coconut Magic Coconut Oil
› 2 Tbsp Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
› 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
Chocolate Top Layer
› 2 Cups Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
› ⅓ Cup Coconut Magic Coconut Oil
1. Pour all ingredients into a food processor to create the coconut base. Process until smooth.
2. Pour into a 20cmx20cm parchment lined baking tray.
3. Place into the fridge or freezer to set.
4. Meanwhile, to create the chocolate topping; place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a in a small saucepan over low heat. Continue to stir until the chocolate is completely melted and glossy. Be mindful not to overcook.
5. Remove coconut base from the fridge and pour over the chocolate topping. Pop back into the fridge or freezer to set.
6. When ready to serve, using a hot sharp knife, chop your coconut top deck into rectangles. Enjoy!
NB* You can use other options for a sweetener - such as fine ground coconut sugar, organic coconut nectar or maple syrup. Please note that an alternative sweetener such as any of these three will still maintain the plant based/vegan recipe but the Keto friendly may blow out a little....