Some vinegars are better-suited for cleaning, while others are better suited for human consumption due to their impressive health benefits and nutritional content.
Adulterated and diluted forms of vinegar made from coconut water (not pure coconut nectar or sap, commonly known as “purong tuba”), which often retail for cheaper serve a purpose for surface cleaning of glass. However, when it comes to consuming vinegar, nothing compares to 100% pure, coconut vinegar made from coconut flower nectar, known as the “Champagne of Vinegars”. When the coconut tree is tapped, it produces a highly nutrient-rich "sap" that exudes from the coconut blossoms. There is both a plethora of additional health benefits, as well as a palatable difference between coconut vinegar made from the “sap” of the coconut tree, and that made from the water of mature coconuts.
Coconut Magic coconut vinegar is made of 100% natural pure coconut flower nectar that is naturally fully-fermented, aged for 8 months to one year, delicately harvested and bottled. Unlike coconut water-based vinegars, our vinegar has nothing added during the fermentation process, allowing it to retain (and even enhance) the nutritional properties of the coconut. This forms what is known as the ‘mother’ – a rich substance full of living probiotics, enzymes, and other health promoting cofactors. Our vinegar has a stronger sourness, a natural truly delicious taste and is the first choice for health-conscious consumers. The vinegar is also incredibly versatile, and can be used for cooking, dipping, as a salad dressing, and can be added to sauces and/or condiments. One to two tablespoons can also be taken medicinally, similar to apple cider vinegar, before meals to stimulate stomach acid concentration and aid digestion. As if that wasn’t enough, coconut nectar vinegar is fantastic for treating a range of skin ailments and is a wonderful addition to any internal cleansing program. Our vinegar has no added preservatives, adulterants, coconut water, artificial yeast, sugar cane or MSG (Check the “ingredients” listing to see how it compares).
Let’s take a look at what sets the Coconut Magic coconut vinegar made from nectar apart:
- it is the only vinegar that sours without the introduction of additives such as cane sugar, artificial yeast &/or synthetic acid
- it contains 17 amino acids, all of which have an alkalizing effect on the body and aid digestion
- it is richer in nutrients when compared to other vinegars (including coconut water vinegar and the acclaimed apple cider vinegar!)
- it contains naturally occurring acids which provide the body with 65 important minerals such as potassium, sodium, and magnesium
- it has a low GI content (only 35!)
- it is a source of vitamin C, & broad-spectrum B vitamins
- has a nearly neutral pH (not acidic like most vinegars on the market today)
- it can be used on the skin to reduce body odor (an all natural deodorant), dark circles, acne scars, dark spots, and the all-important one .. wrinkles!
- it can be used to treat sun burns, oily skin, irritated skin, insect bites, dry/cracked heels, and/or black heads
- it is raw (unheated), vegan, gluten and dairy free
- it contains FOS (a prebiotic that promotes digestive health)
Our coconut vinegar is the new kid on the block that contains additional health benefits and an even higher nutrient (especially potassium, iron and calcium) profile!
Buy Organic Coconut Vinegar now online.