- 10-12 organic mixed berries (or 1 cup frozen berries is fine)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut nectar, or as sweet as you like it
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- cacao nibs to garnish
Add filtered water, 3-4 cups, or until you achieve the right consistency. I also like to include a handful of ice to make it super fresh.
Optional, for an additional dose of chlorophyl add a handful of green leaves.
What to do:
Blend all ingredients, except for the cacao nibs, in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
Garnish with cacao nibs and/or berries on top.