Tasty fudge recipe, high in calcium and protein, and the perfect little snack for the coming of cooler months!
- 1 cup of pumpkins seeds
- 1/3 cup of hazlenuts
- 1 cup of organic flaked coconut
- ½ cup of quinoa flakes
- 1 tablespoon of organic chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground coffee
- a good pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of organic cacao powder
- 1 cup of soft dates
- 1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup of black tahini
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut nectar
What to do:
- Place all of the dry ingredients in the base of your food processer- pumpkin seeds, hazlenuts, coconut, quinoa flakes, chia seeds, seseame seeds, coffee, salt and cacao powder- and pulse a few times to break everything down slightly.
- Add in the dates, coconut oil, tahini and coconut nectar and process until the mix comes together and holds together well.
- Transfer the mixture to a slice tin lined with baking paper and smooth out evenly.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or two to set and then slice into squares or bars.
- The fudge will keep up to a week in the fridge.