By Nicole Frain
These beautiful berry bites are gluten, sugar and nut free, making them nice and light and super delicious. They are so easy to make here is the simple recipe...
Makes: 8 x 20g bites
Difficultly: very easy.
Gluten free, nut free, no added sugar, vegetarian.
- 50g blueberries
- 50g raspberries
- 10g desiccated coconut
- 10g coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 30g vegan protein powder
- 1 tbs (8g) shredded coconut
Dark organic vegan chocolate to coat click here for simple raw chocolate recipe
What to do::
1. Place your berries, desiccated coconut and coconut flour into your processor and blend to combine.
2. Stir in by hand all other ingredients. If too wet, add a combination of protein and coconut flour to achieve desired consistency.
3. Freeze for half an hour to firm.
4. Dip carefully into dark organic chocolate, or drizzle and enjoy.
Nutritional's at a glance (per serve)
Energy: 180kj | Protein: 3.9g | Fat: 1.8g | Carbohydrates: 2.1g | Sodium 9mg