When the body wants chocolate give the body chocolate just make it the good kind. Raw cacao, coconut oil, coconut nectar, avocado the full recipe is detailed below.
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw walnuts
1 cup pitted medjool dates
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
What to do:
1. Process the nuts in a food processor to a crumbly consistency. Pulse in the coconut oil and vanilla.
2. Add the dates one at a time until well combined and the mixture is sticky.
3. Press into the bottom of a spring-form pan and set aside.
1. Blend all of the Mousse ingredients in a high speed blender/food processor until smooth and creamy.
2. Spread over the base, sprinkle with cacao nibs and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.