By Bo's Kitchen
Imagine the joy of having a slice of pizza...but not any kind of pizza. A sweet version of a pizza, more like a giant cookie. And having it for breakfast. Can it get any better?
This vegan & gluten free refreshing breakfast pizza is perfect for a brunch with friends or to enjoy with your loved ones.
- 2.5 cups rice cereal
- 2 tbsp coconut flower nectar
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4-5 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut cream/the fat from a tin of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Small handful each of blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
What To Do:
1. Prepare the crust by mixing all ingredients well in a bowl. Ensure all the rice is evenly coated.
2. Line a round tin/tray with baking paper. Press the crust into it, building up a crust around the edge.
3. Set aside in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
4. Add bananas, coconut cream, vanilla and coconut oil to a blender and pulse and blend until thick and creamy. Use as little liquid as possible.
5. Spread on the base and set aside in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
6. Slice, top with berries and devour immediately.