Eat it straight from the jar or spread over your favourite bread, this chocolate butter is creamy, tasty and full of healthy fats & minerals. It is simply irresistible!
Makes 10-15 small serves or 120ml
Prep: 15min + soaking 2 hours
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 tbs coconut flower nectar
- 2 tbs virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch of pink salt
What To Do:
- In a saucepan over low heat, slowly melt the coconut oil and coconut butter.
- Transfer to a bowl and add all other ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a sealed jar a place into the fridge. The spread will solidify and the oils may separate.
May be stored at room temperature up to 3 weeks, or up to a couple of months in the refrigerator.