These vegan chocolate chip cookies are the perfect guilt-free treat!
Makes about 20
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped raw vegan chocolate
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tbs flax + 3 tbs water)
- 3 tbs Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
What To Do:
1. Combine almond meal, buckwheat flour, chocolate, coconut flakes, baking powder and coconut sugar in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk coconut oil and vanilla into the flax egg, then add it all to the dry mixture and stir until combined. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 190C/375F. Line a baking tray. Shape dough into 1 inch balls, space out on tray and flatten slightly.
4. Bake for 7 - 10 minutes until the edges brown. Wait for them to cool down and get ready to eat 'em up!