Only a handful of superfood ingredients needed to make these highly nutritious bliss balls!
- 1 cup soaked cashews (2hr+) towel dried
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbs organic cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut for rolling
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend for 5-10 minutes depending on desired texture- the longer the smoother and more fudgey!
- Pour extra desiccated coconut onto a baking tray
- When finished blending roll tablespoon sized balls into your palm and then onto baking tray. Continue till all the mixture is rolled.
- Cover the balls in coconut and place in refrigerator to set for 30 min and store for up to 2 weeks