With only 3 basic ingredients topped up your favourite nuts, seeds and dried fruit, this recipe is a great one to keep in mind when you are pressed with time. No need to bake allow for the bars to keep their maximum nutrient quality. Excellent for breakfast, snack or post-workout treat.
- 2 cups organic rolled past (or quinoa flakes)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flower nectar
- 1/2 natural crunchy peanut butter, room temperature (or any of your favourite nut butter - Tahini works great!)
- 2 Tbs organic chia seeds
- 1 cup your favourite nuts/seeds/dried fruit (e.g. dried cranberries, cashews, flaxseed, pepitas, sunflower seeds, etc.)
What To Do:
1. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until the mixture is homogeneous and sticky.
2. Spread the mixture in a square baking pan. Press firmly to make it compact.
3. Leave in the fridge overnight or until the bars are solid.
4. Cut lenghtwise and in halves and savour each bite of it!
Best conserved in the fridge et consumed within 3-5 days.