By Julia Lette
This beautiful raw slice is a perfect combination of lavender and blueberries, giving it a unique and refreshing floral taste. It is simple to make and really well accompany a good cup of tea!
- 1 ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- 4 fresh Medjool dates
- 3 tbs organic coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic coconut flower nectar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbs dried food grade lavender flowers
What To Do:
For the crust:
- Place the almonds and shredded coconut into a food processor and process until a fine crumb is formed.
- Add the dates and coconut and process until well combined.
- Press crust firmly into a 22cm square cake tin.
- Place the base into the freezer while you make the filling.
For the filling
- Process all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling onto the crust and tap out air bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until firm.
When ready to slice, leave at room temperature for 20-30 minutes prior to slicing.