These vegan protein bars is a highly nutritious breakfast, snack and is a must to carry with you on your outdoors adventures!
- 2/3 rolled oat (GF option: quinoa flakes)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flakes
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 3 tbs dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or you favourite nut butter)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flower nectar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
What To Do:
1.Pregeat oven to 180°C and line in parchment paper in baking tray.
2. In a lage bowl, mix together the oats, flour, almonds, coconut flakes, chia seeds, chocolate chips, cinnamon and sea salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until they take a smooth homogeneous texture.
4. Add the bananas, peanut butter, coconut nectar and vanilla extract to the dry mixture and whisk together.
5. Put the batter into baking tray and bake for about 25minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
Allow to cool down & enjoy! :)